About the instructor
Operations Consultant and Host of the Systems Saved Me podcast, Jordan Gill takes pride in saving hours (even days) around time-sucking technology decisions and an untrained team.
She has been on the stages of She's Building Her Empire, Creative CEO Conference, Success Without Sacrifice, Is This Mic On? and Blog Like a Boss Brunch while also being featured in Belong Magazine!
Jordan lives in Dallas with her sweet cavapoo Vivienne.
At class, she’ll be teaching you things like how to…
- Automate scheduling your sales calls, client meetings, coffee chats, so you can spend more time on the calls than in your calendar
- Systemize answering your emails so you can only answer the emails you NEED to answer
- Organize scheduling your social media posts so you can look like you’re everywhere while sipping pina coladas on the beach (or couch)
- GET ACUITY
- GET ZOOM
- VIDEO 1: Choose calendar categories
- VIDEO 2: Assign appointment types
- VIDEO 3: List out + input questions for intake forms
- VIDEO 4: Enter in availability for each appointment type
- VIDEO 5: Notate emails necessary for reminders
- VIDEO 6: Determine and place emails into Acuity
- VIDEO 7: Automate link creation with Zoom
- VIDEO 8: Redirect to necessary Gmail calendars
- VIDEO 1: Identify emails + aliases that you need
- VIDEO 2: Navigate setup of new emails + aliases
- G Suite + Your Domain Host Connections
- If you aren't starting a fresh inbox, here's the quickest way to clean it up!
- Google Admin Tour (including alias setup)
- VIDEO 3: Build all necessary labels + filters
- Common Filters File
- VIDEO 4: Organize all canned responses for automated emails
- VIDEO 5: eXpress to all parties of updates